Offering Mechanical and Custom Engineered Automation Solutions for Maximum Performance
At Utica Aerospace and Automation, we realize just how essential it is for our Customers to receive turnkey solutions that fulfill their current and future need. Over our success since 1973, our team has garnered immense experience and skills to match your expectations. And we do so while matching budgets, staying true to timelines, and providing you lasting returns.
Here is how Utica Aerospace and Automation gets the job done!
Automation and Design
- Defining automation and engineering goals
- Creating a thorough proposal
- Setting a project budget and timeline
- Producing preliminary designs.
Engineering and Programming Protocols
- Logic and DCS programming
- Operator interface programming
- PC and controls programming
- Creating electrical schematics, cabinet layout drawings, and manuals
Fabrication, Testing, and Delivery
- Well fabricated system ready for installation
- Programming and installation of controller
- Wires and terminals prepared for easy identification
- Installing pre-fabricated and tested control systems
- Installing programming and software upgrades
- Ensuring power distribution changes
- Integrating new controls within the existing plant systems