7th Axis Robot Transfer (RTU)
Utica Aerospace and Automation brings superior quality engineering and automation to the US. Our 7th axis RTU adds flexibility to manufacturing processes, including spot and MIG welding, and adhesive and material handling applications. Our heavy-duty rack and pinion modular design can be floor mounted, inverted, or side mounted, allowing it to streamline manufacturing processes!
Utica Aerospace and Automation 7th Axis RTU – Improved Manufacturing Processes
The 7th Axis Robot transfer (RTU) from Utica Aerospace and Automation is an ideal solution to bring about flexibility in manufacturing. From handling materials and adhesives to aiding in MIG and spot welding applications, Utica 7th Axis RTU, with its modular design, can significantly improve your manufacturing process. With application-specific adjustable rage and speed, this RTU can be customized according to your usage.
- Mounting surface from floor to mounting surface of robot approx. 575mm. (Custom heights are available upon request)
- Robot carriage – 1200mm x 1200mm (Custom sizes are available upon request)
- Precision transfer guide bearings and linear rails are used for precise repeatability
- Gear reducer
- Motor flange adaptor for “Customer or Utica Aerospace and Automation” supplied motor
- Rack & pinion drive assembly
- Felt pinion gear supplied to apply lubrication to drive pinion
- Zero position pin
- Over travel hard stops
- Memolube style lubricator
- leveling features are included
- Flexible cable carrier with mounting brackets & guide trays
Utica Aerospace and Automation warrants its products to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal and proper use for a period of one year from the date of shipment. Any products purchased from Utica Aerospace and Automation that, upon inspection at our factory, prove to be defective as a result of normal use during the one-year period will be repaired or replaced without any additional charges.
- This warranty will be void if any product or its parts has been altered or repaired without previously written consent from Utica Aerospace and Automation. The warranty will also be void if any product or part of a product has been subjected to unusual electrical, physical, or mechanical stress.
- The transportation charges for shipping a product or any parts during warranty claims must be borne by the buyer.
How to Order
Our Utica Aerospace and Automation 7th Axis RTU and its parts can be ordered by contacting our Service Department on phone, faxing your request to Utica Aerospace and Automation, or emailing your requirements to email@example.com.
Providing the following information will help ensure you receive the correct parts:
- Serial number from the nameplate located on the frame
- Part number from the parts list
- Part description from the parts list
- Quantity required
- Complete shipping information