Fabrication and Machining
Vertical Integrated Manufacturing Needs
Utica Aerospace and Automation’s machine and fabrication division Advanced Boring & Tooling Company (ABT) is a AS9100C & ISO 9001:2008 Certified organization of fabrication, welding, machining, and CMM certification for the Aerospace, Defense (ITAR), & Automotive Industries.
- One of the largest fab, machine & assembly sources in the country; Turnkey One Stop Shop.
- Local Michigan Based Fabrication & Machine Source with a Capacity of 400,000 Hours per Year. The manufacturing, fabrication and machining areas consists of over 100,000 sq. ft.
- AB&T has full capabilities of CAD/CAM support for Unigraphics, Catia, AutoCad, and WorkNC.
- Services include: Water Jet Cutting, Fabrication, Machining, Hardening, Black Oxiding, Prototype Build, Pilot Builds, Fixture Sub-Assembly, CMM and SMX Tool Validation for Tools, Gages and Jigs.
- AB&T offers a diverse array of precision CNC turning capabilities available from a seasoned, professional team of dedicated craftsmen trained in CAD / CAM.
- AB&T is well versed and knowledgeable in working with Aluminum, Magnesium, Brass, Stainless Steel, High/Medium/ Low Carbon Steels, Titanium, Nitinol, Tungsten, Niobium, Tantalum, Rhenium, Molybdenum, Haynes 25, Kovar, Invar, Inconel, Hastelloy, Cobalt Steels and Nickel Steels
- Quick Turn Around Services Are Available