Controls Engineering, Hardware and Software
Digitizing Your Manufacturing and Automation Engineering Needs
Utica Aerospace and Automation helps meet your manufacturing targets by streamlining the process and allowing quick installations and integrations into your manufacturing units. We offer cutting-edge Controls Engineering, Hardware and Software solutions that can reorganize and restructure your workflow for unparalleled efficiency.
Our Controls Engineering service tackles the problem that drives an automation system to its desired situation via appropriate software and hardware. Our highly experienced and trained engineers research, design, and manage the development of the equipment to monitor and control systems and machinery to ensure their safe and efficient use.
Our Controls Engineering, Hardware and Software services cover the following:
- Development of hardware and software for control equipment
- Development, writing, and optimization of PLC, HMI, Vision and Robot programs
- Implementation, testing and management of automation systems
- Provide technical expertise in automation specifications and standards as required
- Provide on-site services, including oversight of system installation
- Provide engineering support to Operations and Technical Support Personnel for everything related to software and hardware
Utica Aerospace and Automation is committed to tackling any and every engineering problem that your business faces via its custom-engineered automation solutions. We are well-aware of your business’ needs, objectives, and problems, and we’re here to fix them and streamline your manufacturing process.