Turn Tables (Servo & VFD)
Precise Motion Systems for Better Control and Calibration
The days of relying on permanent magnet motors are long gone. With Utica Aerospace and Automation introducing variable speed drives used with AC induction motors, your turntables can now showcase the high precision and speed at a fraction of the total cost!
The Most Effective Variable Frequency Turntables for Pulse-Width Modulation
With three basic components and six diodes, our VFD-based turntables are designed for optimal performance using an AC to DC conversion and filtering block. It allows current flow in a singular direction, ensuring that you get six current pulses when each diode is activated.
Standard Turn Table Specifications
|Model Number||Amplifier||180° Index Time (Sec)||Payload (Kg)||Accel/Decel(Sec)||Max Envelope Diameter
Benefits of a Servo Drive System
- Higher efficiency with output power relative to size.
- Consistent torque, even at higher speeds.
- Closed-loop control for increased precision.
- Quiet operation.
- High-speed performance and acceleration.
- Advanced torque control.
- High accuracy despite smaller sizes.
- Best suited to varying load applications.
Benefits of a VFD System
- Better control of starting current.
- Lower instances of power line disturbances.
- Reduced power demand at start-up.
- Precise control over acceleration.
- Adjustable operation speeds and torque limits.
- Improved control over stopping for reduced mechanical wear and tear.
- Lesser energy consumption.
Utica Aerospace and Automation warrants all of its products to be defect-free inbuilt, material, and workmanship for a period of one year from the date of shipment. Any products proven defective from inspection at our factory will be repaired or replaced within one year without any additional charges.
- The warranty will be void if any parts have been altered or repaired without written consent from Utica Aerospace and Automation. The same shall apply if the product has been subjected to unseal electrical, mechanical, or physical stress.
- The buyer shall pay transportation charges for shipping during warranty claims.
It is important to maintain Federal and State Safety and Health Standards when using any products or parts manufactured by Utica Aerospace and Automation. Be sure to emphasize the need for proper precautions to ensure safe operations when using any machines, tools, allied equipment or automatic loaders and warn against the use of dangerous solvents and unsafe cleaning substances as prohibited by the law.