Turn Tabels with Trunnions (TT2T)
Utica Aerospace and Automation brings high-quality automation and engineering to the US. Our Turn Table with Trunnions (TT2Ts) can perform rotary position applications to optimize spot and MIG welding applications.
Turn Table with Trunnions (TT2T) – The Ideal Solution
Utica Aerospace and Automation Turn Table with trunnions is one of the easiest ways to ensure cost savings in manufacturing. By enabling the loading of multiple components in a single operation, a trunnion with a turntable can significantly improve your spot and MIG welding applications.
Turn Table with Trunnions (TT2T) Descriptions
- Main exchange
- Head stock assembly
- Tail stock assembly
- Servo motor supplied by others
- Upper support “H” frame weldment
- Centerline of trunnion elevation
- Trunnion faceplate width
- Tooling faceplate mounting
- All tooling and tooling sensors to be supplied by customer
Standard Turn Tables with Trunnion (TT2T) Specifications
|TT2T Size||Model #||Main Exchange 180 Deg Index time (Sec.)||Trunnion 180 Deg Index time (Sec.)||Each Trunnioln payload||Max Trunnion Evenlope||Trunnion CL to the floor||Distance between face plate(mm)|
|Light Duty||45-16-TT2T-LD||4.0||2.25||550Kg||1400 mm||1000 mm||1500|
|Med Duty||90-16-TT2-MD||4.5||2.25||750Kg||1400 mm||1000 mm||2000|
|Heavy Duty||90-32-TT2T-HD||5.0||2.25||1100Kg||1400 mm||1000 mm||2000|
|Super Heavy Duty||9B32-TT2T-SHD||5.5||2.5||1850Kg||1400 mm||1000 mm||3000 (w/support pivot)|
Why Opt for Turn Tables with Trunnions?
Here’s why turn tables with trunnions should be your top choice:
- Turn tables with dual trunnions can improve the overall efficiency of the manufacturing process by enabling the loading of multiple components in a single operation.
- Most trunnion steps also incorporate the Zero Point system that allows reduced component loading in the machine time while enabling a quick and precise fixture change at the end of the cycle.
- The quantity of components largely depends on their physical size, but it is possible to load multiple quantities on a turn table with trunnions, given the appropriate fixturing.
Utica Aerospace and Automation warrants its products to be defect-free in terms of materials and workmanship for a period of one year from the date of shipment. Any products proven to be defective from inspection at our factory will be repaired or replaced within a one-year period without any additional charges.
- The warranty will be void if any parts have been altered or repaired without written consent from Utica Aerospace and Automation. The same shall apply in case the product has been subjected to unseal electrical, mechanical, or physical stress.
- Transportation charges for shipping during warranty claims shall be paid by the buyer.
Upgrade Your Machine Technology Today – How to Order
You can order part of our Turn Tables with Dual Trunnions by contacting the Service Department on phone, faxing your request to Utica Aerospace and Automation, or emailing your requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
When placing your order, be sure to complete the Request Form in this manual. Here is a list of information you will need to provide in order to ensure you receive the correct parts:
- Serial number from the nameplate.
- Part number from the parts list.
- Part description.
- Quantity required.
- Complete shipping information.